Do you want to save money on your medical malpractice insurance? Get A Quote
Diederich Healthcare is here for Alabama Physicians
We specialize in providing physicians with cost-effective medical malpractice insurance coverage that they need. We can offer more carriers, top of the line service and the most cost-effective rates, no matter what your specialty is.
Superior Customer Service
Are you paying too much for medical malpractice insurance?
Get a quote from Diederich and start saving today!
We will assist you in obtaining the cost-effective coverage you need. Get A Quote Now
Alabama Medical Malpractice Insurance information
Most physicians work long and irregular hours. It has been reported that 43% of all physicians work in excess of 50 hours per week. With all of this time devoted to patient care and practice development, physicians benefit greatly from relying on the expertise of an Insurance Agent specialized in the area of Medical Malpractice Insurance.
It is difficult for physicians to remain knowledgeable about the ever-changing landscape of Malpractice Insurance coverage, law, and carrier options. Diederich Healthcare specializes in Medical Malpractice Insurance and we understand the need for a trusted “partner” who can assist physicians in selecting the right Medical Malpractice Insurance protection for their practice.
Diederich Healthcare’s network of over 200 contracted insurance affiliates assures our physician clients greater portability, market accessibility, and effective consultation. We provide consultation on coverage options from the major carriers offering Professional Liability Insurance to physicians throughout the United States. We will provide malpractice insurance quotes from several carriers and make recommendations on coverage that best fits the physician’s particular needs at the most cost effective premium.
Diederich Healthcare reviews each account and policy prior to each policy renewal, and more frequently based on market/situational changes, to determine options for renewal coverage. These options are then presented to the physician with our recommendation prior to renewal in order to avert last-minute decision making.
Medical Malpractice Coverage also available for:
- Medical Groups
- Medi-Spa Facilities and Procedures
- Weight Loss Procedures
- Ancillary Healthcare Professionals
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Surgical Assistants
Alabama Medical Malpractice Market Update
Multiple recent events have continued to lower medical malpractice premiums in Alabama. Carrier competition has created an Alabama marketplace where the physicians can benefit from lower costs of professional liability coverage. The following changes contributed to the rate decreases many physicians are now seeing in their practices:
- Medicus Insurance Company enters Alabama
- Norcal Mutual acquires Medicus Insurance Company
- The Doctors Company acquires FPIC group
- Medicus Insurance Company receives “A” rating from A.M. Best
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings for ProAssurance
- A.M. Best Upgrades The Doctors Company Financial Strength Ratings to A (Excellent)
The standard limits of liability in Alabama are $1,000,000 / $3,000,000. The discounts that each company can apply vary substantially based on rate filings with the state. Most Alabama medical malpractice companies can offer claims free discounts, risk management discounts and board certification discounts. Also, for a physician working less than 20 hours per week, a part-time discount of 50% can be applied.
Many specialties, including Family Practice, OB/GYN, General Surgery, Cardiology, Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Orthopedic Surgery have benefited from lower medical malpractice insurance premiums. Physicians and Surgeons have been able to develop a more profitable business by lowering their cost of their professional liability insurance.
Diederich Healthcare is able to offer medical malpractice insurance to the following counties in Alabama:
Henry, Clay, Tuscaloosa, Saint Clair, Jefferson, Winston, Hale, Madison, Mobile, Shelby, Wilcox, Marshall, Tallapoosa, Calhoun, Pickens, Clarke, Blount, Randolph, Talladega, Etowah, Covington, Lauderdale, Washington, Limestone, Dale, Cullman, Bullock, Houston, Escambia, Franklin, Lee, Autauga, Barbour, Pike, Fayette, Walker, Geneva, Baldwin, Marion, Monroe, Lamar, Sumter, Lowndes, Choctaw, Greene, Butler, Crenshaw, Bibb, Jackson, Conecuh, Montgomery, Cherokee, Elmore, Colbert, Coffee, Cleburne, Chilton, De Kalb, Russell, Lawrence, Marengo, Morgan, Chambers, Dallas, Macon, Perry, Coosa
All Specialties save on Medical Malpractice Insurance with Diederich Healthcare
- On average, Physician clients that switch to Diederich Healthcare save 46% on their medical malpractice insurance.
- We compare the major companies for your specialty in order to recommend the best coverage at the lowest premium for your practice.
- Our access to multiple carriers in each state allows us to offer many practice discount programs…
- New Doctor Discount
- Part-Time Discount
- Board Certification Discount (ABFM)
- Claims Free Credit
- Risk Management Credit
- No need to purchase Tail Coverage when changing to Diederich Healthcare with Prior Acts Coverage Included.
Med Mal Insurance Coverage in Alabama
- AM Best “A-Rated” Coverage at Affordable Rates
- Coverage options for all Medical Specialties, Groups and Healthcare Facilities
- Compare Premiums and Choose Malpractice Coverage that best suits your needs
- Maximum Discounts available to physicians in Alabama
- Guidance regarding Risk Management at your practice
- Access to “Specialty Lines” of Insurance for your Unique Practice needs
- Easily Transfer Your Malpractice Insurance at any time
Providing cost-effective Medical Professional Liability Insurance to Healthcare Providers located in Alabama…
Get your FREE QUOTES now…compare multiple companies providing Malpractice Insurance to physicians in Alabama. (including AM Best A-Rated carriers)
Covering all Physician Specialties, including Groups and Facilities in Alabama, and all Types of Procedures…
Your “one-stop-shop” to obtaining affordable coverage to meet your needs. Representing a large number of quality insurance companies; giving you the confidence of having an advocate in your corner who has already “shopped” the marketplace for the best Malpractice Insurance Value available in Alabama.
Accessing all Discounts available to each Physician’s Medical Practice…
Multiple Physician/Group Discounts, Medical Board Certification Discounts, Claims Free Discounts, Practice Longevity Discounts, Risk Management Discounts, Part-Time and New Practitioner Discounts.
Guiding Medical Practitioners toward improved Risk Management…
Ask about FREE access to Risk Management assessments and training for your practice. Offering access to Insurance for physicians and Risks/Procedures that are more difficult to cover…
Obtain coverage options for High Risk physicians and/or Procedures and Specialty Practices such as:
- Medi-Spas (including Botox/Fillers)
- Weight Loss/Weight Management (including HCG and Bariatric Surgery)
- Others available upon request